Sunday, September 27, 2015

Jalapeno Ranch Dip for my I.C. Sisters

I can't take credit (or blame) for this recipe.  I got it from my good friend at Pettingill's Fruit Farm.  I made it for a recent family gathering and it was a hit.  So I'm sharing here for those family members who asked for it. It has not been tweaked to be healthier, it's as is.  I'll work on a healthy version another day. Enjoy!

 Jalapeno Ranch Dip

3 large jalapeno peppers diced with membranes and seeds removed (membranes are the whitish part the seeds attach too)
1Tbl parsely
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 c. mayonnaise
1 c. sour cream
1 bunch cilantro

Place all ingredients in the blender and process till smooth.  Serve with chips, with tacos or as a topping to any Mexican dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment