Monday, March 20, 2017

Welcome to My Blog!! Start Here!

Whatever brought you to Mellonee's Kitchen, welcome!
 The description above pretty much tells it, so I won't say it again.  Please leave a comment on the blog to say hello or tell me how you found me!  You can find out more about me on the "About Me" tab.  It's been a few years since I wrote it but not much has changed.

If you are here on a healthy eating journey, there are lots of transitional recipes here that will help you move your family toward more whole foods eating.  This blog is a 6 year plus journey and we are still traveling toward out ideal.

If I could offer a single suggestion on your journey, it would be to click  "Links I Like"  and watch the video "Sugar: the Bitter Truth" by Dr. Robert Lustig.  Dr. Lustig is a Pediatric Endocrinologist specializing in childhood obesity.  He has gathered years of studies  on metabolic diseases, which are things like high blood pressure, heart disease, pcos, diabetes, fatty liver disease.  He  looked at the study commonalities and shares his findings in this video.  It's almost 90 minutes but will possibly change your life.  It did mine.

Welcome to my kitchen files, so glad you are here!

Mellonee



No comments:

Post a Comment