Monday, March 14, 2011

Cilantro Tomatillo Ranch


I love this dressing, like really love it.  I have yet to pour myself a glass to drink but it doesn't sound like a bad idea.  It's similar to Cafe Rio and Costa Vida dressing. 


Cilantro Tomatillo Ranch

 2 Tbl. parsley
1 tsp dried dill
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp pepper
8 oz. salsa verde
2 med cloves garlic
3/4 c. mayo (homemade is best because of GMO's and vegetable oils)
3/4 c. sour cream (for dairy free I double the mayo and leave out the sour cream altogether)
1/4 - 1/2 c. cilantro
Lime Juice
1/4 tsp tabasco (optional)

Add salsa, garlic, mayo and sour cream to blender. Add dry seasonings and blend well. Add cilantro and mix until pieces are small. I just squeeze some lime juice in, no measure. I also serve the salad with a lime or lime juice on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment